Having worked extensively in various sports & family-based practices both in Australia and overseas, Tass is highly experienced in treating a variety of people, from stay home mum’s to elite athletes. He lives and breathes soccer and is currently the Head of Medical/Sports Chiropractor at Green Gully Soccer Club, in the Victorian NPL, as well as a board member of Sports Medicine Australia (VIC).
In 2016, he was Head of Medical for the Freestyle Football World Tour held at Etihad Stadium Melbourne and sports chiropractor for male world champion UK’s Andrew Henderson, previous champion Arnaud “Séan” Garnier and female world champion, France’s Mélody Donchet who won.
Tass has helped with various musculoskeletal & sports injuries in different sports such as:
- Ex-Olympians, Premier & State league soccer players, Development squad TAC football players, Ironman triathletes, professional dancers
- NPL Head of Medical/Sports Chiropractor (Green Gully SC – Current, Box Hill United SC – 2016, Oakleigh Cannons SC, Boroondara Eagles womens SC, Box Hill United SC under 20’s – 2015)
- NPL Injury Reduction Assessment & Screening (Green Gully SC – current, Box Hill United SC – 2015, Box Hill United SC under 12-18 – 2015, Werribee Bees SC seniors – 2009)
Tass with Andrew Henderson (World Champion)
Tass with Michal Michryc Rycaj (Melbourne winner)
He has also professionally consulted with businesses to develop strategies in helping to prevent workplace injuries, and given industry presentations on:
- sports injuries (soccer-related for ages 12-18 & senior men and women)
- balance & preventing falls (elderly)
Outside of Balwyn North Chiropractic Centre
Tass enjoys keeping active by running & functional strength training. He also loves skiing, has completed 2 Marathons, the gruelling Audax Alpine Challenge and played semi-professionally soccer with Heidelberg United at the current NPL level (the highest level in Victoria).
He was also part of the highly successful Monash & RMIT University soccer teams at state & national level obtaining gold & silver medals. To cap it off, Tass was selected to represent RMIT in 2 tours of China playing against some of the best Universities (an experience he will never forget!).
Tass believes a healthy & balanced lifestyle is the key to our optimal human existence through our most prized possession – HEALTH.
Everyone is different. Contact Dr. Tass Amiridis today on 9859 0935 to discuss what your body needs. To make an appointment with Dr. Tass you can book online here.
Contact Balwyn North Chiropractic Centre on 9859 0935 today and find out how we may be able to help you today.