Dr. Amer is a passionate, highly experienced Chiropractor that thoroughly enjoys seeing his patients achieve their health goals. Dr. Amer has a Master of Clinical Chiropractic, a Diploma in Sports Kinesiology and is a Fellow of the Gray Institute of Applied Functional Science. Using a range of skills, he works with patients of all ages to understand and treat their health conditions, including rehabilitation, postural misalignment, chronic and acute complaints.
Dr. Amer’s techniques include:
- Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing)
- Diversified (manual adjusting)
- Activator (low force technique)
- Visceral Biomechanics (Organ Biomechanics)
- Extremity adjusting (foot, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist and TMJ)
- Sports Kinesiology